LIFE INSURANCE PLAN FOR DOR EMPLOYEES Code 0208
CARING THAT LIVES ON
Life can be as fragile as it is precious. And if an illness or injury led to your untimely death, how secure would your loved ones be? Would they be able to pay for life’s necessities as well as goals like college or retirement? The life insurance policy your employer offers may let you say “yes.”
You can help take care of your loved ones by subscribing to your employer’s life insurance plan.
- Plans for your loved ones as well as you. Depending on your employer, you can elect coverage for your spouse and dependent children, for just a little more per year.
- Continuous coverage. If you ever leave your company, or under other qualifying conditions, you can continue your employee life insurance coverage, as outlined in your policy with The Hartford.
LIFE CONVERSATIONS: ADDITIONAL SERVICES FOR YOU
There are some life conversations that no one wants to have – especially when it involves planning for financial matters, insurance needs, making end-of-life decisions, or planning for the loss of a loved one.
As part of your life insurance plan with The Hartford, you may have access to our Life Conversations suite of additional services, designed to help you and your loved ones make more informed decisions. Services include:
- Funeral Planning and Concierge Services include a suite of online tools to guide you through key decisions before a loss, including help comparing funeral-related costs. After a loss, this service includes family advocacy and professional negotiation of funeral prices with local providers – often resulting in significant financial savings.
- Estate Guidance Will Services help you protect your family’s future by creating a will online – backed by online support from licensed attorneys.
- Beneficiary Counseling Services offer compassionate expertise to help you or your beneficiaries (those you name in your policy) cope with emotional, financial, and legal issues that arise after a loss. Includes unlimited phone contact with a counselor, attorney, or financial planner for up to a year, and five face-to-face sessions.
- Travel Assistance & ID Theft Protection and Assistance Services include pre-trip information that helps you feel safe and secure while traveling. You can also get access to medical professionals across the globe for medical assistance when traveling 100+ miles away from home for 90 days or less when unexpected detours arise. Another important service is ID theft protection, available 24/7 whether home or away. Protection is provided two ways: educational materials to help prevent identity theft, and access to caseworkers who can help you resolve problems that result from identity theft.
FIND AN AGENT
Find a Licensed Agent in your area by clicking the following link and providing your work county and agency: capitalins.com/team/find-an-agent.
HOW TO ENROLL
Department of Revenue Employees may enroll during Open Enrollment or as a New Employee of the (within the first 60 days of employment). Please take a moment to review the Brochure for a full outline of the benefits available to you. Complete the appropriate Enrollment Form (Existing or New Employee) and return it by mail to Capital Insurance Agency’s Group Benefits Department, P.O. Box 15949 Tallahassee, Florida 32317.
For more information on how to enroll, please contact the Group Benefits Department by phone at 800.780.3100 or email at email@example.com. If you have further questions, please contact a Licensed Agent in your area.