JOIN THE CAPITAL FAMILY
FIRST-YEAR COMMISSION-ONLY INCOME RANGES FROM $50,000-$100,000+
Capital Insurance Agency is now hiring Life Insurance Sales Agents! For over 50 years, our agency has been built on our exclusive relationship with the State of Florida Government, providing employee benefits that include supplemental health, life insurance, and retirement planning for over 100,000 state government employees.
We seek a highly-motivated, self-disciplined individual with an entrepreneurial spirit looking for a rewarding career in commission-based life insurance sales! Capital has high-level agent commission contracts with several plans offering advanced commission options to help ensure a successful start, and your earning potential is unlimited! Our agents benefit from a robust client management system and database that helps agents target and contact existing clients on a favorable basis without purchasing leads.
The state employee population is growing fast, and the demand for licensed Life & Health Agents that work with Capital Insurance Agency is high! If you’re enthusiastic, self-motivated, and want to make a difference by protecting the lives, family, and assets of others while growing a career in sales, we invite you to apply now below or e-mail your resume to the Recruiting Director at email@example.com.
PAY STRUCTURE & BENEFITS
- First-Year Income Ranges from $50,000 – $100,000 based on sales and ability
- Excellent first-year commissions and RENEWAL INCOME
- Generous bonuses (monthly and annual) and incentive programs
- Potential to earn all-expense paid conference and/or vacation packages (Europe, Bahamas, South America, etc.)
- First-year agent reimbursement for E&O and NAIFA membership
- Competent, top-grade, professional home office staff and seven Regional Directors throughout Florida provide ongoing support
- Database with 100,000 + clients and an over 50-year relationship with a captured market, that enables our agents to contact existing clients on a favorable basis
- High brand awareness with highly-rated carriers, supported by national advertising campaigns
- Professional development, continuing education, product training, and leadership opportunities to advance your career
- Unlimited Prospects!
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Explain the features, advantages, and disadvantages of various policies
- Present and sell insurance policies to new and existing clients
- Conduct in person one-on-one appointments to review current benefits
- Develop and illustrate suitable retirement plans based on clients’ needs
- Strong work ethic with full-time commitment and the ability to work 40 to 50 hours per week
- Comply with insurance standards and regulations
COMPETENCIES, QUALIFICATIONS, AND EXPERIENCE
- Basic computer/ technological skills
- Valid 2-15 license (If you are not licensed but would like to obtain more information about becoming a life insurance agent with Capital Insurance Agency, please contact us)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to overcome objections
- Enthusiastic, career-minded, and self-motivated sales agent with a vibrant personality and professional presence
- Identify and track areas of improvement
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial spirit, and a sincere desire to help others
- Reliable Transportation
Entry-level and experienced sales candidates are welcome to apply now below or e-mail your resume to the Recruiting Director at firstname.lastname@example.org!