PRE-TAX DENTAL PLAN FOR STATE OF FLORIDA EMPLOYEES PTB 103
BENEFITS OF CIGNA DENTAL
- No claims submissions.
- No annual maximums.
- No annual deductibles.
- Customer Service call 1.800.Cigna24 (1.800.244.6224) 24/7
- Online access with myCigna.com.
- Mobile access on the go. Find a dentist, check coverage, and show your ID card with the myCigna Mobile app.
PROTECT YOUR TEETH – AND YOUR HEALTH
Being your best self includes keeping up with your dental health. It’s an important part of your overall health. Poor dental health can lead to other problems. For example, research shows a link between gum disease and conditions like pre-term birth, heart disease, stroke, and diabetes. To prevent gum disease, keep your teeth and gums clean – which means:
- Brush, floss, and use anti-bacterial rinse to remove food particles, gum plaque, and bacteria.
- Stop smoking.
- Eat a balanced diet to help your immune system fight infection. Eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables (red, green, orange, and yellow ones) and nuts. Green leafy veggies and citrus fruits are especially helpful.
- Reduce stress to keep your immune system healthy. Exercise and meditation are options to consider.
- Get regular dental check-ups and cleanings at least twice a year.
- The connection between oral health and overall health has both lifestyle and cost implications. In fact, a 2012 Cigna study shows 27.5% of medical savings when periodontal conditions are treated.
Cigna’s affordable plans and services, 24/7-customer support, and a large national network of dentists are designed with you in mind.
Haga clic aquí para ver en Español: https://youtu.be/qJUkHyfffQU
FIND AN AGENT
Find a Licensed Agent in your area by clicking the following link and providing your work county and agency: capitalins.com/team/find-an-agent.
HOW TO ENROLL
Enroll during Open Enrollment or as a New Employee (within the first 60 days of employment). Please take a moment to review the Brochure for a full outline of the benefits available to you for Deduction Code PTB 103 – plan code 4034. You must contact the People First Service Center, toll-free 866.663.4735, or access their website at https://peoplefirst.myflorida.com to make your election. Enrollment will not be complete unless People First is notified. How to Enroll in Insurance Benefits in People First
For more information on how to enroll, please contact the Group Benefits Department by phone at 800.780.3100 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have further questions, please contact a Licensed Agent in your area.
INSTRUCTIONS: FIND DENTAL PROVIDERS
Find a Cigna Dental Care (Prepaid) network dentist close to home or work by clicking the link below. It’s quick and easy to search for participating network dentists. You can also create, download, and print a personal directory to have on-hand anytime you need it.
- Go to https://hcpdirectory.cigna.com/
- Enter your search location (city, state, or ZIP) in the address field.
- Click on “Doctor by Type,” and choose one of the several drop down choices (General Dentist, Pediatric Dentist or Orthodontist).
- When you click on one of those 3 for dental providers it prompts you to “log in” or “continue as guest.”
- Select “continue as guest.”
- Select continue again and then select “Cigna Dental Care HMO” and your search results should appear.
- Click on a dentist’s name for more details, such as office hours and location listings with map view.
Call us at 800.Cigna24 (800.244.6224)