LIFE INSURANCE PLANS FOR STATE OF FLORIDA EMPLOYEES
PERMANENT, PORTABLE, INDIVIDUAL & FAMILY LIFE INSURANCE
Life insurance isn’t for the people who die. It’s for the people who live. Are your loved ones prepared for the very worst? Without adequate Life insurance, your financial plans may be just a savings program that dies when you do. Life insurance benefits assigned to beneficiaries can help replace your income and cover essential expenses, such as paying a mortgage or funeral expenses. It can also be used to pay off debt, finance future needs, and even pay college tuition for your children. Protect your loved ones with one of the various types of Life insurance offered to State of Florida employees on a direct basis via payroll deduction in approved agencies. Request a free quote!
- Whole Life
- Term Life (Level 10, 20, or 30 years)
- Universal Life
- Indexed Universal
- Single-Premium Whole Life
Why American National life Insurance may be the best choice for you:
- Life insurance policies are portable, so you can keep your coverage if you change jobs or retire.
- Benefits are typically paid tax-free to the person you choose to receive your benefits.
- Guaranteed‐issue coverage may be available for some plans, which means no medical questionnaire required.
Life Insurance Needs Calculator
Request a Free Quote
For a free Life Insurance quote, visit capitalins.contact/get-a-quote or call 800.780.3100.
Find an Agent
Find a Licensed Agent in your area by clicking the following link and providing your work county and agency: capitalins.com/team/find-an-agent.
*American National’s Indexed Universal Life Insurance is not a registered security or stock market investment and does not directly participate in any stock or equity investments or index. When you buy this policy, you are not buying an ownership interest in any stock or index.
AVAILABLE IN PARTICIPATING AGENCIES:
- Division of Administrative Hearings
- Agency for Health Care Administration
- Agency for Persons with Disabilities
- Dept. of Agriculture
- Board of Administration
- Dept. of Business & Professional Regulations
- Dept. of Children & Families
- Dept. of Citrus
- Office of State Courts
- School for the Deaf & Blind
- Dept. of Economic Opportunity
- Dept. of Education
- Dept. of Elder Affairs
- Dept. of Environmental Protection
- Dept. of Financial Services
- Florida Commission on Offender Review
- Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission
- Office of the Governor
- Dept. of Health
- Dept. of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles
- Justice Administrative Commission
- Dept. of Juvenile Justice
- Dept. of Law Enforcement
- Dept. of Legal Affairs
- Office of Legislative Services
- Dept. of Lottery
- Dept. of Management Services
- Dept. of Military Affairs
- Public Service Commission
- Dept. of Revenue
- Dept. of State
- Dept. of Transportation
- Dept. of Veterans’ Affairs