SUPPLEMENTAL PLAN FOR STATE OF FLORIDA EMPLOYEES
Count on Aflac for Life
The pandemic has changed how we think and feel about many things. One of the most important is life insurance. As uncomfortable as it may be, we have been forced to think about how our families may manage without the primary wage earner. Aflac is here to help you plan for the unexpected. Whether it’s paying for final expenses, enabling your loved ones to remain in the family home or providing for school tuition and educational costs, life insurance is a smart decision. When someone is depending on you for financial security, you can count on Aflac for Life.
Coverage to Count On
You can choose the face amount that best fits your budget and your family’s lifestyle. When the unthinkable happens, Aflac will pay cash benefits directly to your beneficiary unless you choose otherwise. This means that your family will have added financial resources to help with ongoing living expenses. This plan also builds cash value. If you are between the ages of 18 and 70, you may be eligible for up to $50,000 in guaranteed-issue life insurance protection. This whole life plan provides:
• Portable coverage, so you can take it with you if you change jobs or retire.
• Convenient premium payments through payroll deduction.
• Plans starting at $18.31 per month. Plan cost and benefits will vary depending on your age and face amount chosen.
Peace of Mind From a Company You Can Trust
With Aflac Whole Life insurance, you can rest easy knowing that Aflac is ready to help take care of your loved ones’ immediate and future needs if you should pass away.
FIND AN AGENT
Find a Licensed Agent in your area by clicking the following link and providing your work county and agency: capitalins.com/team/find-an-agent.
HOW TO ENROLL
Plans starting at $18.31 per month and are available to State of Florida Employees paid on a bi-weekly or monthly basis. For more information on how to enroll, please contact the Group Benefits Department by phone at 800.780.3100 or email at email@example.com. If you have further questions, please contact a Licensed Agent in your area.
AVAILABLE ON PAYROLL DEDUCTION IN PARTICIPATING AGENCIES:
- Division of Administrative Hearings
- Agency for Health Care Administration
- Agency for Persons with Disabilities
- Dept. of Business & Professional Regulation
- Dept. of Children & Families
- Dept. of Corrections
- Office of State Courts
- School for the Deaf & Blind
- Dept. of Education
- Dept. of Elder Affairs
- Dept. of Environmental Protection
- Florida Commission on Offender Review
- Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission
- Dept. of Health
- Dept. of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles
- Justice Administrative Commission
- Dept. of Juvenile Justice
- Dept. of Lottery
- Dept. of Revenue
- Dept. of Transportation