October 14 to November 1
Humana Vision has you covered!
At home or on the road, you’ll find a provider with convenient hours and locations. With HumanaVision, you can:
- Call the Customer Care Center seven days a week at 1-800-939-5369 from 7:30 a.m. to 11 p.m. Eastern time Monday through Saturday, and 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Sunday
- View benefits, check eligibility, and use other automated services at HumanaVisionCare.com/custom/fl
- Locate providers through HumanaVisionCare.com/custom/fl, Customer Care, or our automated information line
NATIONAL NETWORK PROVIDES REAL SAVINGS
You have access to one of the largest vision networks in the United States, with more than 35,000 provider locations with independent optometrists and ophthalmologists and national retail locations – and every one accepts new patients. You will be able to use your benefits at some of the top names in eye care, including LensCrafters®, Pearle Vision®, Sears® Optical, Target® Optical, and JCPenney® Optical in addition to the many independent optometrists and ophthalmologists. Plus, you save on frames. You pay the wholesale price, avoiding high retail markups. And the cost of frames is the same at any provider location.
VISION HEALTH IMPACTS OVERALL HEALTH
Eye health exams are an important part of routine preventive healthcare. Because many eye and vision conditions have no obvious symptoms, you may be unaware of problems. Early diagnosis and treatment are important for maintaining good vision and preventing permanent vision loss.
Vision care is essential to maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Eye exams can detect symptoms of diseases such as diabetes, hypertension, multiple sclerosis, brain tumors, osteoporosis, and rheumatoid arthritis..
You expect exceptional service, and we deliver. You can talk to a Customer Care specialist from 7:30 a.m. to 11 p.m. Eastern time Monday through Saturday, and 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Sunday. Our specialists resolve more than 95 percent of member inquiries during the first call.
HOW THE VISION CARE PLAN WORKS
- After signing up for the Vision Care Plan, you’ll receive an ID card in the mail.
- Prior to scheduling your appointment, select a network provider through the Customer Care center, automated information line, or HumanaVisionCare.com
- Schedule an appointment, providing your name, patient’s name, and employer
- Sign your provider’s Vision Care Plan form after your exam. You’ll pay any co-pays and/or costs of any upgrades at that time.