BENEFITS OF CIGNA DENTAL
- No claims submissions.
- No annual maximums.
- No annual deductibles.
- Customer Service call 1.800.Cigna24 (1.800.244.6224) 24/7
- Online access with myCigna.com.
- Mobile access on the go. Find a dentist, check coverage and show your ID card with the myCigna Mobile app.
PROTECT YOUR TEETH - AND YOUR HEALTH
Being your best self includes keeping up with your dental health. It's an important part of your overall health. Poor dental health can lead to other problems. For example, research shows a link between gum disease and conditions like pre-term birth, heart disease, stroke and diabetes.To prevent gum disease, keep your teeth and gums clean - which means:
- Brush, floss, and use anti-bacterial rinse to remove food particles, gum plaque and bacteria.
- Stop smoking.
- Eat a balanced diet to help your immune system fight infection. Eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables (red, green, orange and yellow ones) and nuts. Green leafy veggies and citrus fruits are especially helpful.
- Reduce stress to keep your immune system healthy. Exercise and meditation are options to consider.
- Get regular dental check-ups and cleanings at least twice a year.
- The connection between oral health and overall health has both lifestyle and cost implications. In fact, a 2012 Cigna study shows 27.5% medical savings when periodontal conditions are treated.
Cigna's affordable plans and services, 24/7-customer support and large national network of dentists are designed with you in mind.
Instructions: Find Dental Providers
Find a Cigna Dental Care (Prepaid) network dentist close to home or work by visiting www.capitalins.com It’s quick and easy to search for participating network dentists. You can also create, download, and print a personal directory to have on hand anytime you need it.
- Select Find Dental Plan Providers
- Select ‘Dentist’
- Search Location enter city and state
- Select a Plan (Cigna Dental Care HMO) then Choose
- Select ‘Search’
- Review the results. Get a complete profile including education, languages spoken, and a detailed map with directions.
That’s it! You’ll see a list of all the dentists matching your search, complete with addresses, telephone numbers, and professional training.
- Need directions? Just click View Map under the provider’s name. You’ll get a detailed - Click on Print/Download for a customized printer-ready version of your resultsCigna - Dental Plan Providers