For Participating Agencies Only!
1 out of 7 people sought medical attention for an injury **
Just because accidents happen, financial hardships don’t have to. AFLAC pays cash directly to the policyholder (unless otherwise assigned) in the event of a covered injury, so you can pay co-pays, deductibles, out-of-pocket expenses, or spend the money however you like. Unlike your Major Medical Insurance these benefits ARE NOT paid to doctors and hospitals.
** Injury Facts, 2017 Edition, National Safety Council.
Policy Benefits Include The Following:
- Emergency Treatment
- Follow-up Treatment
- Initial Hospitalization
- Hospital Confinement
- Wellness Benefit (now included in premium)
- Organized Sporting Activity Benefit
- Home Modification Benefit
- Surgical Benefit
- Plus much more!
This plan now brings to you the availability of CLAIMS SUBMISSION & TRACKING VIA SMARTPHONE APP or ONLINE, as well as AFLAC’s OneDay Pay! As always, you have access to Capital Insurance Agency’s Home Office Group Benefits Department or AFLAC’s WWHQ support team for personal assistance.
Benefits are payable for the insured or covered dependent in the instance of death, dismemberment, or injury caused by a covered accident that occurs on or off the job. The policy is an accident-only insurance policy; it does not pay benefits for sickness. Individual coverage is underwritten by American Family Life Assurance Company of Columbus.
Note: If this coverage will replace any existing policy please be aware that it may be in your best interest to maintain your current policy – compare each policy carefully.
ENROLL TO HELP PROTECT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY FROM THE DEVASTATING EFFECTS OF AN ACCIDENT:
Available on PAYROLL DEDUCTION (subject to enrollment periods) in the following State of Florida Agencies:
- AGENCY FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES
- AGRICULTURE & CONSUMER SERVICES
- BUSINESS & PROFESSIONAL REGULATIONS
- CHILDREN & FAMILIES
- ELDER AFFAIRS
- ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION
- FL COMMISSION ON OFFENDER REVIEW
- FL FISH & WILDLIFE CONSERVATION COMMISSION
- FLORIDA SCHOOL FOR THE DEAF & BLIND
- HIGHWAY SAFETY & MOTOR VEHICLES
- JUSTICE ADMINISTRATIVE COMMISSION
- JUVENILE JUSTICE
- STATE COURTS
Beginning January 2020!
- Department of Corrections
- Department of Health
* HR Personnel interested in allowing your members to protect themselves and their family by offering this valuable plan to your department on payroll billing Contact Us and we will be happy to help!
Available to ANYONE with other billing options!
Contact your local Capital Representative to apply now. (a few restrictions may apply)
Contact Capital Insurance Agency, Inc. to obtain more information.